Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Gift Idea: Personalised Dictionary Cushion


Leading up to Christmas I spent A LOT of time on the internet searching new gift ideas for my friends and family. I came across a fantastic cushion on Hampson Homewares for my Nanna, however we had a budget of $30.

I searched to see if there were any cheaper options, but didn’t find any and unfortunately it is far beyond my expertise to make. In the end I went on to ebay and searched personalised cushions and contacted Cherieroyale. I sent her a copy of the cushion and asked if she would be able to make something similar for me. Cherieroyale was amazing and made a similar cushion for $25.95. She emailed me the draft of what she was doing and delivered it within the week.

The cushion that I gave to my Nanna is smaller than the Hampson Homewares cushion and probably not as good quality but my Nanna didn’t know any of that and was absolutely thrilled to receive it!

Image by Cherieroyale
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment