Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Going Away Gift Idea: New Beginnings Kit


One of my dear friends is moving interstate and I wanted to make her something that she could take with her that would ease her nerves and remind her that she is never alone.

After thinking about it for a few weeks, I came up with a ‘New Beginnings Kit’. I am really happy with how it turned out and her reaction as well as everyone else’s who saw it was more than I could have hoped for. I think this is quite a versatile gift and something I will definitely be making again. It could be made for many different purposes, it could be turned into a ‘Get Well Kit’ for someone recovering from an illness. It could also be a ‘Happiness Kit’ for someone who needs a pick me up.
 
Front:

 
Back:

 
 
To read what is in the kit and why, click on the photo and it should be clearer. Please be aware there is an error, it should say ‘String- to tie things together when everything falls apart’ It is missing the word when.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment