Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Giftsporation: A cute gift idea for someone who likes to bake/cook

It is no secret I am an avid Pinterest lover, I spend more time than I care to admit browsing all the fantastic ideas and making note of all of the things I need to try/do/create. About a month ago I pinned this gift idea as I have a lot of friends starting to buy their first homes and thought it would be something thoughtful I could easily create for them.

Since I pinned it, it has had 431 repins and 51 likes and that has gone up twice since I began typing this. So I thought I would continue to share it through all avenues possible. When I began this blog post I tried to track down the creator of this gift to give them some credit, but I just kept getting led to different Pinterest boards. Anyway, enjoy!

 
 

Follow me on Pinterest here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment